Senior executives and sales leaders hire me to dramatically increase the effectiveness of their sales organizations – particularly when it comes to acquiring new customers.
I am usually brought in when…
- Companies are looking to take their sales attack to a new level and they’re seeking an infusion of energy, focus and intensity, along with practical and actionable coaching
- Sales results aren’t what they should be or new accounts are not being acquired at the desired rate
- The sales team isn’t working the way it is supposed to
- Sales leadership feels like the team needs fresh ideas and outside perspective – specifically around hunting for new business
For a sampling of what client CEOs, sales executives and salespeople say about me and my work, click here for testimonials.
I consult CEOs, senior executives and sales leaders on issues related to sales force and new business development success. Clients use me in a various capacities, including:
- Sales Force Turnarounds
- Surrogate/Interim Sales Leadership
- Talent Assessment
- New Business Development Strategy (and creating a new business blitz)
Every engagement and client relationship is unique; some are on a retained basis while others are project based.
I speak to CEOs and business leader groups about sales roles, salespeople, sales leadership, the keys to creating a winning sales culture, the importance of clarity and focus for acquiring new customers, and what senior executives may be doing to inhibit the new business sales success they so badly want!
Companies have me speak to their sales organizations about prospecting and new business development in a variety of formats:
- Keynote speaker for quarterly or national sales meetings
- Breakout sessions
- Half and full-day workshops
I’m not your guy for customer service training and there are better choices if you’re looking to improve the baby-sitting skills of account managers. However, if you are serious about driving New Sales and looking to improve proficiency at bringing in new business, then we should have an exploratory conversation.
Each coaching engagement is customized but generally includes a tailored combination of:
- Sales team meetings
- 1:1 and small group coaching sessions (in person, by phone and video-conference)
- Field work with individual salespeople
- Meetings with sales and executive leadership
Coaching for Sales Managers:
- Sales Management Essentials
- Instrument Flight Sales Management
- Interviewing for Hunters
- Creating a Healthy Sales Culture and Leading the Team
I continually receive requests from individuals for my coaching. This elite new offering is for individuals who desire personalized attention, mentoring and abundant access to me when they want it. I’ll personally walk you through my New Sales Driver framework, craft your “sales story” with you and serve as your own new business development sales coach and mentor for six months. This is the perfect program for individual salespeople looking to significantly increase their results or the non-traditional salesperson / professional services executive who needs help prospecting and establishing an effective new client acquisition initiative. Contact me to set up a call and see if this is right for you. Due to the personal nature of this offering there are a limited number of available spots.